What did I do in 2013?
Well, the sheer volume of projects was lower than 2012, but they were certainly more in-depth. I found myself in projects lasting months rather than weeks, with far more committed and smart people behind them. I’ll take quality of project over mad volume any year.
- 6 Mobile and Tablet Apps
- 5 Websites
- 6 Web Apps
- 3 Talks / Workshops
- 1 Article
- 1 Design Guide
- 0 Books
What am I going to do in 2014?
It’s good to have goals. Most of mine are pretty broad, like keep on L-I-V-I-N and whatnot. Here’s a few specifics that I intend on doing.
- Finish the Mobile Book. Yes, a year late, but lots of good stuff has happened that can find their way into the book.
- My own app. Time to stop complaining about the lack of a productivity app aimed at libertine, non-9to5 peeps and build one.
- Learn a new skill or talent. Not sure what it is yet, but I’m leaning towards something crafty.
- Pro-Bono work for a local do-gooder thing.
- Create a 1-day conference/workshop for forward-thinking, nimble designers, devs and dreamers in the Detroit(ish) area.
- Continue to work with smart, dedicated people on interesting projects